The IFC is the world’s leading conference on fundraising. It attracts around 1,000 participants from almost 60 countries, and is renowned for its outstanding learning and networking opportunities.
Hundreds of delegates from Australia, including quite a few of us here at Pareto Fundraising, have attended the IFC, due to its high relevance to the Australian fundraising arena, the advanced knowledge that delegates acquire and the exchange of best practices.
There is no other conference where you’ll be in a room with so many senior fundraisers from around the world. The outstanding program of Workshops will help you get creative with your fundraising, showcase new ideas and give you the right skills you need to effectively raise money for your cause.
Visit www.resource-alliance.org/ifc/australia now!
The IFC offers an all-inclusive registration fee.
Unlike many training conferences, the IFC fee is all-inclusive, offering exceptional value for money. The all-inclusive delegate fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation (for 2 or 3 nights)
- Breakfasts, lunches & evening meals
- Entrance to congress social and networking events
- Return coach transfers between airport and conference centre
- Shuttle buses between the conference centre and satellite hotels if staying off-site at specific times throughout the event
- Access to post-congress documentation on the IFC’s password protected delegate archive.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS FOR AUSTRALIAN DELEGATES
Early bird discounts of £60 have been extended for Australian delegates and this offer now ends on 1 July.
You can also get an additional £60 (approx US$100) group discount for 5 persons or more from the same organisation. So don’t delay and let the let the early bird slip away!
Click here to register and get your special discount!
Here are just some reasons to attend:
- Learn from the world’s best speakers tackling your topical issues – we have some great new speakers, such as AJ Leon (USA) joining some of IFC’s most popular speakers from previous years including Chris Carnie (Spain), Bill Toliver (USA), Bernard Ross (UK), Karen Osborne (USA) and Roland Csaki (Hungary). And our very own Sean Triner will be there running an interactive masterclass on storytelling as well as hosting one of his infamous comedy debates!
- A fresh new program– with a revised track structure to help you tailor your learning even more, new Great Debates presenting different perspectives on issues affecting all fundraisers and an enhanced Masterclass program.
- Learn from the best in national fundraising from around the world – with delegates and speakers from around the world. You can exchange ideas, learn from each other’s experience and hear best practice in national fundraising from top speakers.
- Join the exciting social program – including a first-timers networking session, The Resource Alliance Global Awards for Fundraising ceremony, the networking dinner, and of course our fantastic gala night party. The IFC is a social and networking experience you will never forget!
For more information about what’s on, check out the IFC 2011 Conference brochure, or click here to view the latest confirmed sessions.
Visit www.resource-alliance.org/ifc/australia to take advantage of the early bird discount, which closes on 1 July.